Zeal ZePace Supreme FE 5W30 SN/CF is advanced technology engine oil blended in high-performance synthetic base stocks fortified with the precisely balanced additive system, specifically formulated to help deliver a high level of performance and outstanding protection during long service intervals. to provide a very high level of engine protection and performance. It is suitable for higher mileage gasoline and diesel-fueled automobiles and light duty trucks requiring an API SN/CF specification, where very high viscosity index oils are preferred to provide longer oil drain intervals in modern engines. It provides maximum protection in engines operating under severe conditions, including high-performance turbo-charged, supercharged gasoline, and certain diesel multi-valve fuel injected systems.
Product Description & Specifications
Features & Benefits
- Excellent fuel economy & easy cold starts due to extreme fluidity at low temperatures.
- High resistant oil film even at high engine operating temperatures.
- Excellent detergency and dispersancy, reduces sludge formation which improves engine cleanliness.
- Excellent oxidation & thermal stability helps in extending oil drain intervals.
- Outstanding wear protection for greater engine reliability and performance.
Zeal ZePace Supreme meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API SN, SM, SL, SJ,CF
- BMW Long Life- 01
- ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4
- Renault RN 0700
Zeal ZePace Supreme 5W30 SN/CF has the following builder approvals:
- VW 502 00/505 00
- MB 229.3
- Porsche A40
Zeal ZePace Supreme series is suitable for use in the following:
- Automotive gasoline, diesel engines, and Moderate duty LPG vehicles.
- Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans.
- Suitable for all petrol engines with multi-valve & turbo types and with or without catalytic converter
- Naturally aspirated or turbo-charged diesel engines in cars and light vans.
- Fuel injected or indirect injection diesel engines fitted with blow-by recirculation systems
|Zeal ZePace Supreme||Test Method||Units||5W-30|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.848|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||10.4|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||58.65|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||169|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-39|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||212|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||10.2|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||% wt||0.1|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||4560 @ -30 °C|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.