Product Description :
Zeal Zesuper 6000 SF/CD series are monograde crankcase lubricants formulated with high quality base stocks and balanced additive system to provide high level of engine protection and performance. It works harder than other conventional motor oils by continuously preventing dirt and sludge build-up and reduces engine noise. This product meets the requirements of most mixed fleet applications and is suitable for general service and commercial engines.
Product Description & Specifications
Features & Benefits
- Premium protection against viscosity shearing and thermal breakdown.
- Good engine cleanliness, due to improved detergency and dispersancy.
- Premium sludge protection for greater engine reliability.
- Good wear protection and improved resistance to oxidation.
- Low oil consumption due to very less evaporation of base stocks.
Zeal Zesuper 6000 meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API SF, CD
Zeal Zesuper 6000 is suitable for use in following:
- Automotive gasoline and diesel engines.
- Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans.
- Moderate duty LPG vehicles.
- Suitable for gear and hydraulic applications, if approved.
|Zeal ZeSuper 6000||Test Method||Units||30||40||50|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.892||0.900||0.904|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||11.6||15.4||20.2|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||102||158||234|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||100||99||99|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-18||-18||-18|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||230||236||242|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||5.8||5.8||5.8|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||% wt||0.078||0.078||0.078|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.