Zeal Electra Oil IH Inhibited Transformer oils are severely refined hydro-cracked / hydro-treated virgin inhibited insulating oils with highest degree of purity and stability. It is manufactured from judiciously selected blend of latest technology feed stocks, which is highly suitable for all grades of Power & distribution Transformers, Circuit Breakers, Oil filled switches and X-ray equipment.
Product Description & Specifications
Features & Benefits
- Very low sulphur and no DBDS.
- Low Pour point.
- High dielectric strength.
- Non corrosive as tested by all present methods, DIN & ASTM tests & New IEC 62535 method.
- Low viscosity oils offering excellent and fast heat transfer.
- Higher Flash point, resulting on Low evaporation losses and better safety
- Remarkably low sludge and acidity formation, in both ageing and oxidation tests, results in longer life of oil and equipment
- Compatible with transformer construction material.
SpecificationsZeal Electra Oil IH Inhibited Transformer oils are highly suitable for all grades of
- Power Transformers, Distribution Transformers
- Circuit Breakers
- Oil filled switches
- X-ray equipment.