Zeal ZePace Premium 15W-40 SM/CF is designed with high-quality base stocks and advanced technology additive system to provide a high level of protection and performance. It works harder than other conventional motor oils by continuously preventing dirt and sludge build-up and reduces engine noise
Product Description & Specifications
Features & Benefits
- Superior protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown.
- Excellent detergency and dispersancy.
- Superior sludge protection for greater engine reliability.
- Enhanced wear protection and improved engine cleanliness
Zeal ZePace Premium meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API SL, SJ,CF
- ACEA A3/B3
- MB Approval 229.1
- VW 505 00
Zeal ZePace Premium series is suitable for use in GM, Ford, BMW, VW, Audi and Mercedes Benz.
- Automotive gasoline and diesel engines.
- Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans.
- Moderate duty LPG vehicles.
- Naturally aspirated or turbo-charged engines.
- Fuel injected or indirect injection diesel engines fitted with blow-by recirculation systems
|Zeal ZePace Premium||Test Method||Units||15W-40|
|Product Code||–||–||Z MGP 030|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.878|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||14.30|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||100|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||147|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-33|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||215|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||8.4|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||% wt||0.098|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||5550 @ -25 °C|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.