Zeal ZePace Ultimate 15W-40 SL/CF is designed with high-quality base stocks and advanced technology additive system to provide a high level of protection and performance. It works harder than other conventional motor oils by continuously preventing dirt and sludge build-up and reduces engine noise.
Product Description & Specifications
Features & Benefits
- Superior protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown.
- Excellent detergency and dispersancy.
- Superior sludge protection for greater engine reliability.
- Enhanced wear protection and improved engine cleanliness.
Zeal ZePace Ultimate meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API SL, SJ,CF
- ACEA A3/B3
- MB Approval 229.1
- VW 505 00
Zeal ZePace Ultimate is suitable for use in following:
- Automotive gasoline and diesel engines.
- Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans.
- Moderate duty LPG vehicles.
- Naturally aspirated or turbo-charged engines
- Fuel injected or indirect injection diesel engines fitted with blow-by recirculation systems.
|Zeal ZePace Ultimate||Test Method||Units||15W-40|
|Product Code||–||–||Z MGP 030|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.878|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||14.30|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||100|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||147|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-33|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||230|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||7.8|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||% wt||0.098|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||5600 @ -25 °C|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.