Zeal ZePower Dura 10W-40 diesel engine oil is formulated with high-quality base stocks and balanced additive system to ensure optimum performance and protection for diesel engines requiring an API CG-4 specification. Suitable for diesel engines fitted on trucks, buses, construction or agricultural machinery for both turbocharged and normally aspirated engines operating under severe service conditions in all seasons.
Product Description & Specifications
Features & Benefits
- Excellent wear protection to extend engine efficiency and service life.
- High dispersant levels in oil avoids agglomeration of combustion soot.
- Good oxidation & thermal stability reduces sludge build up and keeps the engine cleaner.
- Improved fuel economy, due to high fluidity at low temperatures.
- Reduced oil consumption at high operating engine temperatures.
- Enhanced TBN reserves provide improved acid neutralization and corrosion protection, especially in old heavy duty diesel engines.
- Improved resistance to deposit formation keeps engine clean to give your vehicle maximum power under extreme operating conditions.
Zeal ZePower Dura 10W-30 meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API CG-4, CF-4, CF, SJ, SL
- ACEA E3, A3, B3
- MB 228.3/229.1
- MTU OIL Category-2
- MAN 3275
- VOLVO VDS
- Deutz DQC –II-05
- Renault RD/RGD
|Zeal ZePower Dura||Test Method||Units||10W-40|
|Density @ 15 °C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.870|
|Viscosity @ 100 °C||ASTM D 445||cSt||14.3|
|Viscosity @ 40 °C||ASTM D 445||cSt||95|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||155|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-36|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||230|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||9.0|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||6020 @ -15 °C|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.