Zeal ZeSuper Superior 20W50 SG/CD series is formulated with high-quality base stocks and a balanced additive system to provide a high level of engine protection and performance. It works harder than other conventional motor oils by continuously preventing dirt and sludge build-up and reduces engine noise. This product meets the requirements of most car manufacturers and is suitable for standard services.
Product Description & Specifications
Features & Benefits
- Good engine cleanliness, due to improved detergency and dispersancy.
- Good wear protection and improved resistance to oxidation.
- Superior protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown.
- Superior sludge protection for greater engine reliability.
- Easier cold starting compared to mono-grade engine oils.
Zeal ZeSuper Superior meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API SG,SF, CD
- ACEA A2/B2
Zeal ZeSuper Superior is suitable for use in following:
- Automotive gasoline and diesel engines.
- Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans.
- Pleasure boats, motorcycles without wet clutch, etc.
- Moderate duty LPG vehicles.
- Naturally aspirated or turbo-charged indirect injection diesel engines.
|Zeal ZeSuper Superior||Test Method||Units||20W-50|
|Density @ 15 °C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.890|
|Viscosity @ 100 °C||ASTM D 445||cSt||20.4|
|Viscosity @ 40 °C||ASTM D 445||cSt||175|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||136|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-30|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||236|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||6.0|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||% wt||0.070|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||6060 @ -15 °C|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.