|Zeal Protect Grease||Test Method||Units||HT-EP00||HT-EP0||HT-EP1||HT-EP2||HT-EP3|
|NLGI Grade||ASTM D 217||—||00||0||1||2||3|
|Thickener Type||—||—||Bentonite Clay||Bentonite Clay||Bentonite Clay||Bentonite Clay||Bentonite Clay|
|Penetration, Worked @ 25 0C||ASTM D 217||0.1mm||400-430||355-385||310-340||265-295||220-250|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||320||160||160||160||160|
|Dropping Point||ASTM D 566||°C||–||>300||>300||>300||>300|
|4-Ball Wear, Scar||ASTM D 2266||mm||0.5||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.4|
|4-Ball Weld Load||ASTM D 2596||Kg||240||250||250||250||250|
Zeal Protect Grease HT-EP series are high temperature greases, formulated with bentonite clay based thickener and extreme pressure additive system to provide extra protection against wear, rusting and water washout especially in industrial equipment operating under heavy loads and high temperatures. They are available in NLGI grades ranging from 00 to 3 with base oil viscosity of ISO VG 150 & 320. It retains its consistency at high temperatures and provides good storage stability.
Product Description & Specifications
Features & Benefits
- Outstanding Non-melting capability – protects bearing at very high operating temperatures where conventional soap-based greases fail to provide satisfactory lubrication.
- Good extreme pressure & anti-wear properties – protects bearing surfaces against severe wear, even under high load conditions.
- Excellent Oxidation and Thermal stability – protects against deposit formation at very high operating temperatures, thus maintains the life and performance of grease.
- Excellent resistance to water washout – resists washout of grease in equipment and provides good lubrication even in presence of water.
- Excellent retention of consistency – resists grease softening in application, where very high temperatures and mechanical working leads to subsequent loss of lubrication performance and leakage.
ApplicationZeal Protect Grease HT-EP series are suitable for below applications:
- Drying Ovens
- Jaw Crushers
- Kiln cars
- Steel Mills
- Hot Rolling Mills
- Aluminum, Cement, Glass and Rubber plants