Zeal Xtreme Protect Grease MP series are high performance greases, formulated with lithium complex based thickeners, high viscosity index base oils and advanced technology additive system to provide excellent protection against wear, rusting and water washout. They are available in NLGI grades ranging from 00 to 3 with base oil viscosity of ISO VG 220. They are suitable for most types of Automotive and Industrial applications, including heavy-duty Marine applications where high temperatures, heavy loads and extreme unit pressures are present. MP 2 & MP 3 greases are suitable for operating temperatures range from -20°C to 140°C.
Product Description & Specifications
Features & Benefits
- Excellent resistance to water washout & Highly adhesive and cohesive grease structure – resists washout of grease in equipment and provides good lubrication even in presence of water.
- Excellent Oxidation and Thermal stability – protects against deposit formation at high operating temperatures and oil thickening, thus maintains the life and performance of grease.
- Outstanding load carrying capacity – reduces wear under heavy or shock loading and vibrations, for good equipment reliability and performance.
- Excellent corrosion protection – protects bearing surfaces against corrosion, even when the grease is contaminated with water.
- Outstanding mechanical stability – resists grease softening in application, where extended mechanical working and high vibrations leads to subsequent loss of lubrication performance and leakage.
SpecificationsMeets & exceeds the following Industry specifications
- DIN 51502: KP2N-20/ KP3N-20 2
- ISO 6743-9: L-XBEHB-2/3
ApplicationZeal Xtreme Protect Greases are suitable for most types of Marine, Automotive & Industrial applications.
- MP 2 and MP 3 are suitable for antifriction and plain bearings, bushings and pins, operating under moderate to severe load conditions & in applications with high moisture ingress.
|Zeal Xtreme Protect Grease||Test Method||Units||MP 2||MP 3|
|NLGI Grade||ASTM D 217||—||2||3|
|Penetration, Worked @ 25 0C, 60 strokes||ASTM D 217||0.1mm||265-295||220-250|
|Penetration, Worked @ 25 0C, 10,000 strokes||ASTM D 217||0.1mm||325 Max||280 Max|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||220||220|
|Dropping Point||ASTM D 566||°C||230 (min)||230 (min)|
|4-Ball Wear, Scar||ASTM D 2266||mm||0.4||0.4|
|4-Ball Weld Load||ASTM D 2596||Kg||315||315|