Zeal HiTech Hyd HVI range of lubricants are high viscosity index anti-wear hydraulic fluids formulated with high quality HVI base stocks and advanced anti-wear additive technology. They are designed to work efficiently in hydraulic & fluid power transmission systems, subjected to wide temperature ranges operating under severe conditions. These oils are available in ISO viscosity grades from 15 to 150.
Product Description & Specifications
Features & Benefits
- Very high viscosity index and excellent shear stability, ensures long pump life under extreme conditions.
- Outstanding thermal & oxidation stability helps in extending life of oil and filter.
- Outstanding demulsibility aids in rapid water separation and provides excellent hydrolytic stability.
- Excellent anti-wear property of oil provides maximum equipment life, under severe duty & high loads.
- Excellent protection from rust and corrosion of multi-metallurgy system components.
- Good anti-foam and air release characteristics, designed by using silicon free additive components.
Zeal HiTech Hyd HVI series meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- DIN 51524 Part 3 HVLP type
- ISO 6743/4 HV
- Denison HF-0, HF-2 (T6H20C)
- VICKERS M-2950S, -I-286
- Cincinnati Machine P68, P69, P70
- VICKERS 35VQ25, 104C
These HVI oils are designed for use in Hydraulic applications subjected to wide temperature variations.
- Suitable for use in hydraulics of Marine, Industrial & Earth moving; where temperatures vary seasonally.
- Applications where HVI anti-wear lubricant is required: servicing gears & bearings, air compressors etc.
|Zeal HiTech Hyd HVI||Test Method||Units||15||22||32||46||68||100||150|
|ISO Viscosity Grade||ISO 3448||–||15||22||32||46||68||100||150|
|Density @ 15 °C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.845||0.864||0.870||0.878||0.880||0.887||0.894|
|Viscosity @ 40 °C||ASTM D 445||cSt||15.6||22.9||32.4||46.8||68.9||100.8||150.2|
|Viscosity @ 100 °C||ASTM D 445||cSt||3.99||5.12||6.46||8.41||11.27||13.21||16.85|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||161||160||156||156||156||128||120|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-39||-39||-36||-36||-36||-33||-33|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||174||204||224||230||234||246||252|
|Copper Strip Corrosion||ASTM D 130||–||1A||1A||1A||1A||1A||1A||1A|
|Rust Characteristics Proc B||ASTM D 665||–||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass|
|Foam Seq I,II,III||ASTM D 892||ml/ml||20/0||20/0||20/0||20/0||20/0||20/0||20/0|
|Demulsibility, 40/40/0||ASTM D 1401||min||10||10||15||20||20||25||30|
|TAN, mg KOH/g||ASTM D 2896||–||0.6||0.6||0.6||0.6||0.6||0.6||0.6|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.