Zeal ZePace Platinum 4T 10W40 SL is designed with high-quality base stocks and advanced technology additive system to provide a high level of protection and performance. It works harder than other conventional motor oils by continuously preventing dirt and sludge build-up and reduces engine noise. This product meets the requirements of most motorcycle manufacturers and is suitable for use in 4 stroke gasoline engines, naturally aspirated or turbocharged engines, operating in all-around seasons and adapted to vehicles equipped with catalytic converters running on unleaded fuels.
Product Description & Specifications
Features & Benefits
- Excellent oxidation & thermal stability helps in extending oil drain intervals.
- Very good shear stability and excellent viscosity-temperature behavior.
- Superior protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown.
- Excellent detergency and dispersancy, reduces sludge formation which improves engine cleanliness.
- Superior sludge protection for greater engine reliability.
- Enhanced wear protection and improved engine cleanliness.
- Easier cold starts and improved fuel economy compared to mono-grade engine oils.
SpecificationsZeal ZePace Platinum 4T 10W40 SL meets or exceeds following International and Builder specification:
- API SM
- JASO MA 2
- JASO 4T Clutch performance
ApplicationZeal ZePace Platinum 4T is suitable for use in the following:
- Motorcycle 4 Stroke gasoline engines
- Naturally aspirated or turbocharged engines.
|Zeal ZePace Platinum 4T||Test Method||Units||10W-40|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.870|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||14.30|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||95|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||155|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-36|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||230|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||8.4|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||% wt||0.098|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||5650 @ -25 °C|