|Zeal ZePace Premium||Test Method||Units||10W-30|
|Product Code||–||–||Z MGP 039|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.868|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||10.4|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||62.6|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||156|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-36|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||215|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||8.4|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||% wt||0.098|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||5550 @ -25 °C|
Zeal ZePace Premium 10W30 SM/CF series is designed with semi-synthetic base stocks and advanced technology additive system to provide a very high level of engine protection and performance. It is suitable for higher mileage gasoline-fueled automobiles and light duty trucks requiring an API SM/CF specification, where very high viscosity index oils are preferred to provide longer oil drain intervals in modern engines and better oil consumption control in older vehicles where oil usage (burning) is an issue.
Product Description & Specifications
Features & Benefits
- Improved fuel economy & easy cold start due to good fluidity at low temperatures.
- High resistant oil film even at high engine operating temperatures.
- Excellent detergency and dispersancy reduce sludge formation which improves engine cleanliness.
- Excellent oxidation & thermal stability helps in extending oil drain intervals.
- Superior wear protection for greater engine reliability and performance.
SpecificationsZeal ZePace Premium meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API SM, SL, SJ,CF
- ILSAC GF-4
- ACEA A3/B3
ApplicationZeal ZePace Premium series is suitable for use in GM, Ford, BMW, VW, Audi and Mercedes Benz.
- Automotive gasoline and diesel engines.
- Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans.
- Suitable for all petrol engines with multi-valve & turbo types and with or without catalytic converter.
- Naturally aspirated or turbo-charged diesel engines in cars and light vans.
- Fuel injected or indirect injection diesel engines fitted with blow-by recirculation systems