Zeal ZePace Supreme 10W30 SN/CF is designed with semi-synthetic base stocks and advanced technology additive system to provide very high level of engine protection and performance. It is suitable for higher mileage gasoline-fueled automobiles and light duty trucks requiring an API SN/CF specification, where very high viscosity index oils are preferred to provide longer oil drain intervals in modern engines and better oil consumption control in older vehicles where oil usage (burning) is an issue.
Product Description & Specifications
Features & Benefits
- Optimum frictional characteristics due to the presence of friction modifiers help in smooth and fuel efficient gear shifting and torque transfer.
- High shear stable viscosity index improvers resist easy break down under high shear conditions in transmissions, thus ensuring the oil film thickness to continue protecting the moving components.
- Good compatibility with various seal materials found in the transmission system.
- Excellent low-temperature pumpability and circulation, to ensure good cold start performance.
- Outstanding oxidation & thermal stability prevents acid formation, deposit build-up & oil thickening.
- Outstanding wear protection due to the presence of EP additive helps in reducing wear and extending the life of transmission parts under all service conditions.
Zeal TransGuard DX VI meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- GM Dexron III & Ford Mercon
- MB 236.1/5/6/7
- Allison C-4 & CAT TO-2
- MAN 339 Z1 & V1/ 339 Z2 & V2
- Voith Turbo 55.6335 (G607 list)
- ZF TE-ML 03D/04D/09/11A/11B/14A/17C
- Suitable for use in automatic transmissions of car & light trucks and On-highway & Off-highway heavy-duty automatic transmissions.
- Suitable for power steering and certain manual transmissions where this type of fluids (Dexron or Mercon fluids) are specified.
- Anti-wear Hydraulic applications in most of mobile, Industrial and Marine equipment.
|Zeal TransGuard||Test Method||Units||DX VI|
|Product Code||Z ATF 0003|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.856|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||7.4|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||35.8|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||178|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-51|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||198|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.