Zeal ZePace Supreme 10W40 SN/CF is designed with synthetic blend base stocks and advanced technology additive system to provide very high level of engine protection and performance. It is suitable for higher mileage gasoline fueled automobiles and light duty trucks requiring an API SN/CF specification, where very high viscosity index oils are preferred to provide longer oil drain intervals in modern engines and better oil consumption control in older vehicles where oil usage
(burning) is an issue.
Product Description & Specifications
Features & Benefits
- Improved fuel economy & easy cold starts due to good fluidity at low temperatures.
- High resistant oil film even at high engine operating temperatures.
- Excellent detergency and dispersancy, reduces sludge formation which improves engine cleanliness.
- Excellent oxidation & thermal stability, helps in extending oil drain intervals.
- Superior wear protection for greater engine reliability and performance.
Zeal ZePace Supreme 10W40 SN/CF meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API SN, SM, SL, SJ, CF
- ILSAC GF-4
- Renault RN0700
- ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4
- MB 229.1
Zeal ZePace Supreme 10W40 SN/CF is suitable for use in GM, Ford, BMW, VW, Audi, Renault and Mercedes Benz.
- Automotive gasoline and diesel engines.
- Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans.
- Moderate duty LPG vehicles.
- Suitable for all petrol engines with multi-valve & turbo types and with or without catalytic converter.
- Naturally aspirated or turbo-charged diesel engines in cars and light vans.
- Fuel injected or indirect injection diesel engines fitted with blow-by recirculation systems.
|Zeal ZePace Supreme||Test Method||Units||10W-40|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.870|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||14.30|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||95|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||155|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-36|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||230|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||10.2|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||% wt||0.1|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||5650 @ -25 °C|