Zeal ZePace Supreme FE 5W-30SN is advanced technology engine oil blended in high performance synthetic basestocks fortified with precisely balanced additive system, specifically formulated to help deliver high level of performance and outstanding protection during long service intervals. to provide very high level of engine protection and performance. It is suitable for higher mileage gasoline and diesel fueled automobiles and light duty trucks requiring an API SN specification, where very high viscosity index oils are preferred to provide longer oil drain intervals in modern engines. It provides maximum protection in engines operating under severe conditions, including high-performance turbo-charged, supercharged gasoline and certain diesel multi-valve fuel injected system
Product Description & Specifications
Features & Benefits
- Excellent fuel economy & easy cold starts due to extreme fluidity at low temperatures.
- High resistant oil film even at high engine operating temperatures.
- Excellent detergency and dispersancy, reduces sludge formation which improves engine cleanliness.
- Excellent oxidation & thermal stability, helps in extending oil drain intervals.
- Outstanding wear protection for greater engine reliability and performance.
Zeal ZePace Supreme FE 5W30 SN meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API SN, SM, SL, SJ, CF
- General Motors Dexos1
- Honda HTO-06 & ACEA A1/B1
- ILSAC GF-5
- Ford WSS-M2C945-A/ WSS-M2C930-A
Zeal ZePace Supreme FE 5W30 SN/ILSAC GF-5 is suitable for use in following:
- Automotive gasoline, diesel engines and Moderate duty LPG vehicles.
- Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans.
- Suitable for all petrol engines with multi-valve & turbo types and with or without catalytic converter.
- Naturally aspirated or turbo-charged diesel engines in cars and light vans.
- Fuel injected or indirect injection diesel engines fitted with blow-by recirculation systems.
|Zeal ZePace Supreme FE||Test Method||Units||5W-30|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.848|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||10.4|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||58.65|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||169|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-39|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||212|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||10.2|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||% wt||0.078|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||4560 @ -30 °C|