Zeal Zepower Dynamic is a range of diesel engine oils formulated with high-quality base stocks and selected additives to ensure optimum performance and protection for diesel engines requiring an API CF specification. Suitable for heavy duty, high output diesel engines where monograde oils are specified. It provides excellent protection in engines, against high-temperature piston deposits, wear, corrosion and foaming under severe operating conditions.
Product Description & Specifications
Features & Benefits
- Excellent resistance to shearing at extreme operating conditions and retains its lubrication film.
- Good oxidation & thermal stability reduces sludge build up and keeps the engine cleaner.
- Outstanding wear protection to extend engine efficiency and service life.
- Reduced oil consumption at high operating engine temperatures.
- Improved resistance to deposit formation helps keep engine clean.
- High TBN reserves provide improved acid neutralization and corrosion protection, especially in old heavy duty diesel engines
Zeal ZePower Dynamic range meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API CF, CD, SF
- MAN 270
- ACEA E2
- MTU Type-1
- Mercedes Benz 228.0
- Caterpillar TO-2
- Suitable for use in heavy duty 4-stroke turbocharged and naturally aspirated diesel engines.
- It can be used in both On-highway light and heavy-duty trucks & construction and mining equipment, where high or low sulfur diesel is used. .
- Suitable for certain stationary equipment, such as pumps that run continuously under steady state conditions.
|Zeal ZePower Dynamic||Test Method||Units||50|
|Density @ 15 °C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.904|
|Viscosity @ 100 °C||ASTM D 445||cSt||20.2|
|Viscosity @ 40 °C||ASTM D 445||cSt||234|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||99|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-12|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||242|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||9.6|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.