Zeal Zepace Gold 15W-40 SJ/JASO MA is designed with high-quality base stocks and advanced technology additive system to provide a high level of protection and performance. It works harder than other conventional motor oils by continuously preventing dirt and sludge build-up and reduces engine noise. This product meets the requirements of most motorcycle manufacturers and is suitable for use in 4 stroke gasoline engines, naturally aspirated or turbocharged engines, operating in all-round seasons and adapted to vehicles equipped with catalytic converters running on unleaded fuels.
Product Description & Specifications
Features & Benefits
- Superior protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown.
- Excellent detergency and dispersancy.
- Superior sludge protection for greater engine reliability.
- Enhanced wear protection and improved engine cleanliness.
- Easier cold starts and improved fuel economy compared to mono-grade engine oils.
SpecificationsZeal ZePace Titanium 4T 20W40 meets or exceeds following International and Builder specification:
- API SF, CD
- JASO MA
- JASO 4T Clutch performance
ApplicationZeal ZePace Titanium 4T is suitable for use in the following:
- Motorcycle 4 Stroke gasoline engines.
- Naturally aspirated or turbo-charged engines.
|Zeal ZePace Titanium 4T||Test Method||Units||20W-40|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.888|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||14.30|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||107|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||137|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-30|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||230|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||5.8|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||% wt||0.078|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||6020 @ -15 °C|