Zeal ZeMarine XTPE 30 series is a range of high performance 30 TBN marine diesel engine oils formulated with premium quality base stocks and high performance additive detergent technology to ensure optimum performance and protection for trunk piston engines. They are designed to operate efficiently in severe residual-fuelled medium-speed diesel applications found in marine and stationary power industries. These TPEOs provide outstanding residual fuel compatibility and excellent engine cleanliness, especially in crankcase, camshaft areas, ring belt and piston under crowns operating under severe conditions
Product Description & Specifications
Features & Benefits
- Excellent oxidation & thermal stability reduces deposits formation in piston under crown and ring belt areas.
- Outstanding protection against ring and liner wear.
- Excellent protection from rust and corrosion even in presence of water.
- Excellent oil filtration and centrifuging capabilities.
- High detergency & low dispersancy capabilities, ensures engine cleanliness and releases contaminants & water readily in centrifugal
- High TBN reserves & retention, provides rapid neutralization of acidic combustion products and protection against corrosive wear
SpecificationsZeal ZeMarine XTPE 30 series meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API CF
- Suitable for lubricating Medium-speed Trunk piston engines in industrial or marine propulsion and auxiliary engines on deep sea vessels, burning on residual fuel oils with <3% sulfur.
- Suitable for use in the latest model medium speed diesel engines, facilitating low crankcase oil consumption and useful in engines operating with low cylinder liner temperatures.
- Marine engine reduction gears, stern tubes & bearings and certain other ship-board applications.
|Zeal ZeMarine XTPE||Test Method||Units||30||30||30|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.892||0.900||0.904|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||11.6||14.6||19.2|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||103||145||218|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||100||99||99|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-9||-9||-6|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||245||268||276|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||30||30||30|
|Sulphated Ash||ASTM D 874||wt%||3.7||3.7||3.7|