Zeal Syn Dura Maxx HD 75W90 GL-5 is a high-performance heavy duty gear oil, formulated from high-quality Synthetic Blend of base oils and an advanced additive system. These lubricants are designed for automotive heavy-duty transmissions, axles and final drives. Moreover, these oils are specially engineered for heavy-duty axles and final drives where extreme pressures and shock loadings are expected.
Product Description & Specifications
Features & Benefits
- Exceptional thermal & oxidation stability protects against deposit formation and oil thickening, thus maintains the life and performance of lubricant and transmission.
- Outstanding anti-wear properties and excellent film strength provides exceptional equipment protection, that not only results in fewer breakdowns but also helps improve transmission efficiency.
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection for longer component life.
- Compatibility with seals and gaskets, leads to minimize oil leakage and reduced contamination.
Zeal Syn Dura Maxx HD 75W90 GL-5 meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API GL-5/MT-1 (eqv. MIL-L-2105D)
- MAN 342 M2
- AE J2360
- ZF TE ML 05A, 7A, 12E, 16B, C & D, 17B, 19B, 21A
- Scania STO 1:0
- Volvo 1273.10
Zeal Syn Dura Maxx HD 75W90 GL-5 is suitable for use in all Passenger cars, On-highway light and heavy duty trucks, and commercial vehicles.
- Suitable for Heavy duty manual transmissions, axles and final drives requiring API GL-5 level performance.
- Applications like Off-highway industries including: construction, mining, quarrying, and agriculture.
- Other heavy-duty industrial and automotive applications, involving hypoid gears operating under conditions where high speed/shock load, high speed/low torque, and/or low speed/high torque exists.
|Zeal Syn Dura Maxx HD||Test Method||Units||75W90|
|Density @ 15 °C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.87|
|Viscosity @ 40 °C||ASTM D 445||cSt||125|
|Viscosity @ 100 °C||ASTM D 445||cSt||16.3|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||139|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-39|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||222|
|Copper Strip Corrosion||ASTM D 130||–||1B|
|Foam Seq I,II,III||ASTM D 892||ml/ml||10/0|
|Phosphorus||ASTM D 4951||%wt||0.055|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.