Zeal Turbo Power15W-40 CJ-4 is extra high performance diesel engine oil formulated with highly refined base stocks and advanced technology additives to provide reliable engine performance in the latest emission designs, including those with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems and after treatment systems with Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF) and Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC), as well as satisfying the needs of older engines. It may be used in naturally aspirated and turbocharged diesel & petrol engines and On & Off-highway applications, providing excellent protection even under the most strenuous conditions.
Product Description & Specifications
Features & Benefits
- Outstanding oxidation & thermal stability reduces sludge deposits and keeps the engine cleaner.
- Excellent engine protection by providing outstanding protection against corrosive & abrasive wear
- Improved shear stability maintains viscosity in-grade under severe, high-temperature service conditions.
- Excellent low-temperature pumpability ensures improved fuel economy.
- Excellent dispersancy provides outstanding soot control in Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems.
- Excellent TBN reserves provide improved acid neutralization and corrosion protection, which helps in extending oil drain interval in both new & old engines using either low (500 ppm) or ultra-low (15 ppm) sulfur diesel fuel.
Zeal Turbo Power 15W-40 meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API CJ-4, CI-4 Plus, CI-4, CH-4, CF, CF-2, SM, SL
- CAT ECF-3
- ACEA E9/E7
- MB 228.31
- MTU OIL Category 2.1
- VOLVO VDS-4
- MACK EO-O Premium Plus
- Detroit Diesel Power Guard 93K218
- CUMMINS CES 20081
|Zeal Turbo Power||Test Method||Units||15W-40|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.884|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||15.4|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||120|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||134|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-33|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||230|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||10.4|
|Sulfated Ash||ASTM D 874||% wt||1.0|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||6000 @ -20 °C|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.