Zeal Turbo T series are high-performance zinc free turbine oils formulated with high quality hydro treated base stocks and advanced additive technology, to provide exceptional equipment protection and reliability in most non-geared steam turbine systems and low to moderate duty gas turbines. They are designed to demonstrate excellent oxidation stability, resistance to sludge & varnish formation, protection against rust & corrosion, low foaming and excellent demulsibility.
Product Description & Specifications
Features & Benefits
- Excellent hydrolytic, thermal & oxidation stability prevents varnish & sludge formation and helps in extending life of oil and filter.
- Excellent water shedding property reduces sludge build up and improves efficiency of timing valves.
- Excellent air release & anti-foaming characteristics, avoids cavitation, noise and eratic operations.
- Excellent load carrying properties reduces wear in bearings and gears.
- Excellent protection from rust and corrosion of multi-metallurgy turbine components.
SpecificationsZeal Turbo T series meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- DIN 51515 Part-1
- GE GEK 28413A
- DIN 51517 Part-2
- JIS K-2213 Type-2 w/additives
- Siemens Power Gen TLV 9013 04
- Alstom Power Turbo HTGD 90-117
- Zeal Turbo T series are suitable for use in Non-geared industrial steam and gas turbines operating under low to medium severity conditions
- Suitable for use in heavy duty industrial compressor applications lubricated by centralized systems.
|Zeal Turbo T series||Test Method||Units||22||32||46||68||100|
|ISO Viscosity Grade||ISO 3448||–||22||32||46||68||100|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.870||0.870||0.878||0.880||0.887|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||22.1||32.4||46.8||68.9||100.8|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||4.50||5.38||6.78||8.72||11.15|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||118||98||98||98||95|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-24||-18||-18||-15||-15|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||224||224||230||234||246|
|TOST, Hours to 2 NN||ASTM D 943||Hours||>10,000||>10,000||>10,000||>10,000||>10,000|
|Copper Strip Corrosion||ASTM D 130||–||1A||1A||1A||1A||1A|
|Rust Characteristics Proc B||ASTM D 665||–||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass|
|Foam Seq I,II,III||ASTM D 892||ml/ml||0/0||10/0||10/0||10/0||10/0|
|Demulsibility, 40/40/0||ASTM D 1401||min||5||10||10||10||15|