Zeal Rock Drill oil series of lubricants are supreme performance Pneumatic Rock Drill & Tool oils, formulated with high quality base stocks fortified with sulfur-phosphorus additive system. They are designed to work efficiently in pneumatically operated rock drills in underground and surface mining operations. They offer optimum adhesiveness and emulsification with water to avoid adverse effects of rust and corrosion. Their excellent wear protection property helps in reducing component wear and maintains adequate lubrication film to carry high loads.
Product Description & Specifications
Features & Benefits
- High thermal & oxidation stability protects against deposit formation and oil thickening, especially in critical areas of air driven tools where elevated temperatures are found.
- Excellent wear protection and outstanding lubrication performance, especially in percussion tools including rock drills operating under severe conditions.
- Excellent corrosion protection even during severe water ingress, for longer component life.
- Compatible with hoses, seals and gaskets, leads to minimum leakage and reduced contamination.
- Excellent demulsifying properties, low foaming and good air release characteristics.
Zeal Rock Drill oil series are suitable for use in Highway construction, Building construction and underground & surface mining operations.
- Oil mist lubrication systems and air tools.
- Gear and bearing lubrication applications where water ingress cannot be avoided.
- Percussion type Pneumatic tools, including those used for rock drills.
|Zeal Rock Drill oil series||Test Method||Units||68||100||150||220||320||460|
|ISO Viscosity Grade||ISO 3448||–||68||100||150||220||320||460|
|Density @ 15 °C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.880||0.887||0.894||0.898||0.900||0.905|
|Viscosity @ 40 °C||ASTM D 445||cSt||68.9||100.8||150.2||220.5||320.9||460.9|
|Viscosity @ 100 °C||ASTM D 445||cSt||8.76||11.17||14.62||18.85||24.10||30.54|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||98||95||95||95||95||95|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-27||-24||-24||-21||-18||-12|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||218||226||238||248||256||268|
|Copper Strip Corrosion||ASTM D 130||–||1B||1B||1B||1B||1B||1B|
|Rust Test-Proc B||ASTM D 665||–||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass|
|Foam Seq I,II,III||ASTM D 892||ml/ml||0/0||0/0||0/0||0/0||0/0||0/0|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.