Zeal Velocity SM range of lubricants are premium quality oils specifically formulated for the lubrication of high-speed machine elements in industrial sewing machines. These oils are formulated from very high quality hydro-treated, low viscosity base oils and optimum additive technology system to provide improved thermal, oxidation and color stability. They are available in three viscosity grades, Zeal Velocity SM 10 (ISO VG 10), SM 15 (ISO VG 15) and SM 22 (ISO VG 22).
Product Description & Specifications
Features & Benefits
- Excellent protection and lubrication of bearings, worm gears and cams, helps in reducing equipment downtime and energy loss.
- Excellent oxidation stability prevents product deterioration and extends oil life
- Enhanced color stability ensures product does not change color and stain fabric.
- Effective corrosion protection results in longer equipment life and reduced maintenance costs.
- Good water washability characteristics.
SpecificationsZeal Velocity SM series meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- DIN 51524 Part 2 HLP type
- ISO 11158 (HM fluids)
- Denison HF-0 (T6H20C)
- Cincinnati Machine P-62
ApplicationZeal Velocity SM series are suitable for use in low to moderate pressure Hydraulic systems, where low viscosity oils are recommended.
- Suitable for use in high-speed components of industrial sewing machines, bearings and spindles.
- Also suitable for use in low to moderate duty worm gears and cams systems.
|Zeal Velocity||Test Method||Units||SM 10||SM 15||SM 22|
|ISO Viscosity Grade||ISO 3448||–||10||15||22|
|Color||ASTM D 1500||–||0.5||<0.5||<0.5|
|Appearance||Visual||–||Light Color Liquid|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.835||0.840||0.845|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||11.0||15.5||22.4|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||2.85||3.56||4.67|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||105||110||128|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-12||-21||-21|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||174||190||204|
|Copper Strip Corrosion||ASTM D 130||–||1A||1A||1A|