Zeal ZeMarine TPE 12 series is a range of high performance marine diesel engine oils formulated with premium quality base stocks and selected additives to ensure optimum performance and protection for trunk piston engines, operating on MDO and low sulphur distillate fuels. Suitable for high BMEP medium to high speed diesel engines in Marine and Industrial applications, where monograde oils are specified. It provides excellent protection in engines, against high temperature piston deposits, wear, corrosion and foaming under severe operating conditions
Product Description & Specifications
Features & Benefits
- Excellent oxidation & thermal stability reduces sludge build up and keeps the engine cleaner.
- Outstanding protection against ring and liner wear.
- Excellent filtration and centrifuging capabilities, due to superior water separation property.
- Well balanced detergency & dispersancy capabilities, ensures cleanliness and long life for engine and transmission systems.
- Optimal TBN reserves, provides improved acid neutralization and protection against corrosive wear.
Zeal ZeMarine TPE 12 series meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API CF
- Suitable for use in latest model diesel engines, including MAN BandW Alpha, Caterpillar (3600 Series), Deutz and Wartsila eninges.
- Suitable for lubricating high and medium speed Diesel engines, used for fishing fleets and river transport applications
- Main and auxiliary engines of all types and ratings, naturally-aspirated, turbocharged or supercharged
- Clutched reduction driver, reversing gears system, stern tubes and bearings
|Zeal ZeMarine TPE||Test Method||Units||12||12||12|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.892||0.900||0.904|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||11.6||14.6||19.2|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||103||145||218|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||100||99||99|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-18||-18||-15|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||245||268||276|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||12||12||12|
|Sulphated Ash||ASTM D 874||wt%||1.3||1.3||1.3|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.