Zeal ZePace Supreme 0W40 SN/CF is formulated with fully synthetic base stocks and advanced technology additive system to provide extra high level of engine protection and performance. It is suitable for higher mileage gasoline and diesel powered modern automobiles requiring an API SN/CF specification, where very high viscosity index oils are preferred to provide much longer oil drain intervals & fuel efficiency in modern engines. It provides maximum protection in engines operating under severe conditions, including high-performance turbo-charged, supercharged gasoline and certain diesel multi-valve fuel injected systems.
Product Description & Specifications
Features & Benefits
- Excellent fuel economy & easy cold starts due to high fluidity at low temperatures.
- High viscosity index provides excellent resistant oil film, even at high engine operating temperatures.
- Excellent cleaning agents, reduces sludge and deposit formation which improves engine cleanliness.
- Outstanding oxidation & thermal stability, reduces oil ageing & helps in extending oil drain intervals.
- Excellent wear protection for greater engine reliability and performance.
Zeal ZePace Supreme 0W40 SN/CF meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API SN, SM, SL, SJ, CF
- BMW Long Life- 01
- ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4
- Renault RN 0700/0710
- VW 502 00/505 00
- MB 229.3/ 229.5
- Porsche A40
Zeal ZePace Supreme 0W40 SN/CF is suitable for use in following:
- Latest automotive gasoline and diesel engines (without Diesel Particulate Filters or DPFs).
- Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans.
- Suitable for all petrol engines with multi-valve & turbo types and with or without catalytic converter.
- Naturally aspirated or turbo-charged diesel engines in cars and light vans.
- Fuel injected or indirect injection diesel engines fitted with blow-by recirculation systems.
|Zeal ZePace Supreme||Test Method||Units||0W-40|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.845|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||14.30|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||80.9|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||185|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-48|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||236|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||10.2|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||% wt||0.1|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||4180 @ -35 °C|