Zeal ZePace Supreme 5W-20 : is formulated with fully synthetic base stocks and advanced technology additive system to provide extra high level of engine protection and performance. It is suitable for higher mileage gasoline and diesel-powered modern automobiles requiring an API SN/CF specification, where very high viscosity index oils are preferred to provide much longer oil drain intervals & fuel efficiency in modern engines. It provides maximum protection in engines operating under severe conditions, including high-performance turbo-charged, supercharged gasoline, and certain diesel multi-valve fuel injected systems.
Product Description & Specifications
Features & Benefits
- Excellent fuel economy & easy cold starts due to high fluidity at low temperatures.
- High viscosity index provides excellent resistant oil film, even at high engine operating temperatures.
- Excellent cleaning agents reduce sludge and deposit formation which improves engine cleanliness.
- Outstanding oxidation & thermal stability reduces oil aging & helps in extending oil drain intervals.
SpecificationsZeal ZePace Supreme meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API SN, SM, SL, SJ, CF
- BMW Long Life- 01
- ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4
- Renault RN 0700/0710
- VW 502 00/505 00
- MB 229.3/ 229.5
- Porsche A40
ApplicationZeal ZePace Supreme series is suitable for use in the following:
- Automotive gasoline, diesel engines, and Moderate duty LPG vehicles
- Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans.
- Suitable for all petrol engines with multi-valve & turbo types and with or without catalytic converter.
- Naturally aspirated or turbo-charged diesel engines in cars and light vans.
- Fuel injected or indirect injection diesel engines fitted with blow-by recirculation systems.
|Zeal ZePace Supreme||Test Method||Units||0W-20|
|Density @ 15 °C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.840|
|Viscosity @ 100 °C||ASTM D 445||cSt||10.4|
|Viscosity @ 40 °C||ASTM D 445||cSt||54.2|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||185|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-48|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||228|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||10.2|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||% wt||0.1|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||4050 @ -35 °C|