Zeal ZePower Dura 15W-40 diesel engine oil is formulated with high-quality base stocks and balanced additive system to ensure optimum performance and protection for diesel engines requiring an API CG-4 specification. Suitable for diesel engines fitted on trucks, buses, construction or agricultural machinery for both turbocharged and normally aspirated engines operating under severe service conditions in all seasons.
Product Description & Specifications
Features & Benefits
- Excellent wear protection to extend engine efficiency and service life.
- High dispersant levels in oil avoid agglomeration of combustion soot.
- Good oxidation & thermal stability reduces sludge build up and keeps the engine cleaner.
- Improved fuel economy, due to high fluidity at low temperatures.
- Reduced oil consumption at high operating engine temperatures.
- Enhanced TBN reserves provide improved acid neutralization and corrosion protection, especially in old heavy-duty diesel engines.
- Improved resistance to deposit formation keeps the engine clean to give your vehicle maximum power under extreme operating conditions.
Zeal ZePower Dynamic 10W30 meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API CF-4, CF, SJ, SL
- ACEA E3, A3, B3
- MB 228.3/229.1
- MTU OIL Category-2
- MAN 3275
- VOLVO VDS
- Deutz DQC –II-05
- Renault RD/RGD
|Zeal ZePower Dynamic||Test Method||Units||15W-40|
|Density @ 15 °C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.884|
|Viscosity @ 100 °C||ASTM D 445||cSt||15.4|
|Viscosity @ 40 °C||ASTM D 445||cSt||120|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||134|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-30|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||230|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||8.0|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||6000 @ -20 °C|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.