Zeal Turbo Heavy series are high-performance heavy-duty circulating oils formulated with high-quality base stocks and advanced additive technology, to provide exceptional equipment protection and reliability in applications lubricated by circulating systems which are operating under moderate to severe conditions. They are specifically designed to demonstrate high resistance to oxidation & thermal degradation, resist sludge formation, excellent demulsibility and high level of protection against wear, rust, and corrosion.
Product Description & Specifications
Features & Benefits
- Outstanding thermal & oxidation stability prevents varnish & sludge formation and helps in extending life of oil and filter.
- Excellent water separability reduces sludge build up and improves efficiency of timing valves.
- Excellent load carrying properties reduces wear in pumps, bearings and gears.
- Excellent protection from rust and corrosion of multi-metallurgy compressor components.
SpecificationsZeal Turbo Heavy series are suitable for use in systems where extreme pressure (EP) oils are not required and which are not subjected to shock loads. Primarily designed for applications using splash, bath and ring oil lubrication system
- Suitable for use in medium to high severity hydraulic systems, requiring higher viscosities.
- Vacuum pumps and compressors handling air, inert gas and natural gas, upto maximum compressed air temperature of 150 °C.
- Suitable for lubricating plain bearings, roller bearings, parallel shaft spur, helical & herringbone gears and bevel gears operating under moderate to severe conditions
ApplicationZeal Turbo Heavy series meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- FAG/ SKF (PM oils for Dry section)
- Morgan Bearings: DIN 51517-2 (CL specs)
|Zeal Turbo Heavy series||Test Method||Units||150||220||320||460|
|ISO Viscosity Grade||ISO 3448||–||150||220||320||460|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.894||0.898||0.900||0.904|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||150.2||220.5||320.9||460.8|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||14.56||18.75||23.95||30.45|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||95||95||95||95|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-18||-18||15||-12|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||272||276||278||284|
|FZG Gear Test, Fail stage||DIN 51354||–||12||12||12||12|
|Copper Strip Corrosion||ASTM D 130||–||1B||1B||1B||1B|
|Rust Characteristics Proc B||ASTM D 665||–||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass|
|Foam Seq I,II,III||ASTM D 892||ml/ml||10/0||10/0||10/0||10/0|
|Demulsibility, 40/40/0 @ 820C||ASTM D 1401||min||15||15||15||20|