Zeal ZePace Premium 5W30 SM/CF series is designed with synthetic base stocks and advanced technology additive system to provide a very high level of engine protection and performance. It is suitable for higher mileage gasoline and diesel-fueled automobiles and light duty trucks requiring an API SM/CF specification, where very high viscosity index oils are preferred to provide longer oil drain intervals in modern engines. It provides maximum protection in engines operating under severe conditions, including high-performance turbo-charged, supercharged gasoline, and certain diesel multi-valve fuel injected systems.
Product Description & Specifications
Features & Benefits
- Excellent fuel economy & easy cold starts due to extreme fluidity at low temperatures.
- High resistant oil film even at high engine operating temperatures.
- Excellent detergency and dispersancy, reduces sludge formation which improves engine cleanliness.
- Excellent oxidation & thermal stability helps in extending oil drain intervals.
- Superior wear protection for greater engine reliability and performance.
SpecificationsZeal ZePace Premium meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API SM, SL, SJ,CF
- VW 502.00/505.00
- ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4
- BMW Long life- 01
- MB 229.3
- Porsche A40
ApplicationZeal ZePace Premium series is suitable for use in the following:
- Automotive gasoline, diesel engines, and Moderate duty LPG vehicles.
- Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans.
- Suitable for all petrol engines with multi-valve & turbo types and with or without catalytic converter.
- Naturally aspirated or turbo-charged diesel engines in cars and light vans.
- Fuel injected or indirect injection diesel engines fitted with blow-by recirculation systems
|Zeal ZePace Premium||Test Method||Units||5W-30|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.848|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||10.4|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||58.65|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||169|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-39|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||212|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||8.4|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||% wt||0.098|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||4560 @ -30 °C|