Zeal ZeMarine CLY 70 is extra high performance 70 TBN ZeMarine diesel engine cylinder oil formulated with premium quality base stocks and high performance additive detergent & special anti-wear technology. This cylinder oil ensures optimum performance and excellent protection in low speed 2-stroke ZeMarine diesel engines, operating on severe residual fuels & HFO with sulfur content in range of 1.0% to 3.5%. It is designed to provide excellent anti-wear properties to potentially reduce liner & ring wear and demonstrate outstanding anti-scuffing property under severe operating conditions.
Product Description & Specifications
Features & Benefits
- Excellent oxidation & thermal stability of oil reduces deposits formation on cylinder liners and ring belt areas.
- Outstanding anti-scuffing property provides excellent protection against ring and liner wear.
- Outstanding detergency ensures potentially cleaner pistons and liners, which helps in extending period between engine overhauling.
- Very high TBN reserves, helps in rapid neutralization of strong acidic combustion products and provides long term protection against corrosive wear of ferrous & non-ferrous metals.
Zeal ZeMarine CLY 70 meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- MAN B & W (Cross head ZeMarine diesel engine)
- Wartsila (Cross head ZeMarine diesel engine)
- Mitsubishi (Cross head ZeMarine diesel engine)
- High TBN Cylinder oil suitable for lubricating low speed cross head diesel engines used in heavy duty ZeMarine propulsions, burning on residual fuel oils with sulfur content in range of 1.0% up to 3.5%.
- Suitable for use in latest & old model Vessels – Containers, bulkers and tankers.
|Zeal ZeMarine CLY||Test Method||Units||7050|
|Product Code||–||–||Z MAR 0012|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.935|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||20.4|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||240.9|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||99|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-9|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||276|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||70|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.