Zeal Ultra Cool radiator coolant is formulated with high-quality corrosion inhibited Mono-Ethylene glycol liquid and carefully selected additives to provide year round automotive cooling system treatment. It is designed to provide complete cooling system protection in a concentration range of 33% to 100% by volume
Product Description & Specifications
Features & Benefits
- High boiling point delivers better cooling performance in high temperature operating conditions.
- Enhanced Corrosion inhibited liquid protects Diesel & Gasoline engines and radiator parts against rust & corrosion.
- Excellent anti-foam properties.
- Compatible with ordinary summer coolants.
- Compatible with materials generally used in automotive cooling systems like rubber hoses, gaskets, seals and plastic components.
- Balanced additive system to guard against corrosion of cast iron, steel, copper and aluminum alloys used for engine and radiator components.
Zeal Ultra Cool series meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- ASTM 3306
- British Standard – BS 6580
|Zeal Ultra Cool||Test Method||Units||Value|
|Density @ 20 °C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||1.050||1.080||1.089||1.118|
|Color||ASTM D 1500||—||Green||Green||Green||Green|
|pH||ASTM D 1287||—||7.9||8.0||8.0||9.6|
|Boiling Point||ASTM D 1120||°C||>105||>135||>140||150 min|
|Flash Point||ASTM D 92||°C||>110||>110||>110||110 min|
|Freezing Point||ASTM D 1177||°C||>-18||>-27||>-36||N/A|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.
Procedure to use:
- Drain the previous radiator coolant according to the instructions provided by the vehicle manufacturer.
- In order to remove all traces of old fluid, flush the cooling system with clean water.
- Remove drain plug or bottom of radiator hose as appropriate to drain the flushing fluid.
- Refer to Owner’s Manual for volume of the engine coolant to be used in the system. Use at least (33%) of Pre-diluted radiator coolant to obtain a significant improvement in cavitation performance and cooling system protection. Top-up the engine cooling system with soft or de-mineralized water. This mixture will give effective corrosion protection.